Dear Fellows, if you’re accessing the same site from another browser, on which the password isn’t saved, then you will need the password to log into your account. So, If you can’t seem to remember the password for your account, then you can check the saved password on the browser where all the account passwords are kept. This guide is all about how to check saved passwords in your browser.
Sometimes you may feel like you’re losing your mind trying to remember all the passwords of your accounts and devices. However, now the internet browser provides the ‘save password’ feature that allows users to save their account credentials when they visit a website for the first time. However, This way users don’t have to enter the password the next time they visit the same site. This guide is all about how to check your password in browser i-e Google Chrome, Firefox, and on your mobile phones.
How to Check Saved Passwords in Your Browser | Google Chrome
So, the following are the instructions for checking saved passwords in Google Chrome.
- Open Google Chrome on your computer
- Click on the profile icon which is next to the three vertical dots. If you haven’t logged into your Google account, then sign in to your Google account first.
- So, After clicking the profile icon, you will see the key icon, click on it.
- Now all the saved passwords will appear on your screen.
- So, To see any password, you just have to click on ‘eye-ball’ icon and enter your computer password or PIN.
Please Note: You have to login as administrator on your computer to see the saved passwords.
How to Check Saved Passwords | On Smartphone
To check the saved passwords on a smartphone, you need to download the Google Chrome app in your smart device. Google Chrome app is available on both iOS and Android.
- Run Google Chrome on your smart device.
- Tap on three horizontal dots, and then on settings.
- On the next screen, you will see the ‘passwords’ option. Tap on it.
- After that, you will see a list of saved passwords. So, Tap on the password that you’d like to see.
- Next up, tap on ‘show’ to see the saved password.
Note: You need to log in to your Google account first to see the saved passwords.
How to Check Saved Passwords | Mozilla Firefox
So, To check your account’s login info on Firefox, you have to do the following.
- Run Mozilla Firefox on your computer. Access the Firefox menu by clicking on three vertical lines.
- Click on “login and passwords”.
- Next up, search the login info you want to see.
- So, Once you have found it, click on “show password” to check the password.
Note: You will be asked to enter your computer password to see the saved passwords.
Well, there you have it! This guide was all about how to check saved passwords in your browser. So, If you’ve liked this guide, then leave a comment in the section provided below and share it among your friends.
Watch the latest Technology videos on Our Youtube Channel
Dear users, We are providing you all the latest technology videos related to mobile technology, laptops, education management system, and the financial management system. So, Visit now to our YouTube channel and explore the world of Technology.
Click the YouTube button bellow