Federal Government Employees Housing Authority is a housing authority. It was previously known as the Federal government employees Housing Foundation (FGEHF) that was established on 12th July 2019 through a presidential ordinance. In this article, we will tell you about How to Check the Federal Government Employees Housing Authority List.
The main purpose of FGEHA is to offer and sponsor different housing schemes for federal government employees in all major cities of the country. However, These housing schemes are launched to provide shelter or houses to Federal Government Employees and assist as far as possible. So, every Federal Government Employee has a house at the time of retirement or earlier.
if anyone of you has applied for a house in any housing scheme of FGEHA and you want to know how to check the Federal Government Employees Housing Authority list. So, follow the instructions below
How to Check the List Of Federal Government Employees Housing Authority?
- First of all, Open the FEGHA website in your web browser.
- Click on “Membership Drive”.
- So, In the drop-down list, you will see different option such as eligibility criteria, membership drive phase 1, apartment’s membership
- Select the membership drive in which you have applied.
- On the next screen, you will see this message “To find your detail, click here Please”. Click on it and move to the next step.
- So, After that, a new window will open where you have to enter CNIC number without dashes and click on submit.
- All the details of membership will appear on your screen enter all the details carefully.
- If your record isn’t found in the FGEHA members and allottee’s payment search system, then you can send an email about the issue on [email protected]
- However, You can also visit or send details to the Federal Government Employees Housing Authority office Islamabad.
Ongoing Projects Of Federal Government Employees Housing Authority
- PHASE VII (F-14/15)
- PHASE VIII (LIFESTYLE RESIDENCY PROJECT)
- Barakahu Housing Scheme & namely ‘Green Enclave’ PHASE VI
- Thalian Housing Scheme PHASE IX
- PHASE X Park Road Housing Scheme
How to Check Allotment Payment Details Of Federal Government Employees Housing Authority
The allottees can also check all payment details like installments and down payment via FGEHA online system. So, To check the payment details, you have to do the following.
First of all Open Federal Government Employees Housing Authority official website in your web browser.
- So, Now Select the housing scheme for which you want to check the payment details.
- Then the following window will open.
- So, After that, type CNIC number without dashes. Enter your data carefully.
- Finally, click on submit and all the payment details will appear on your screen.
Note: There can be some discrepancies in the FGEHA online data. However, If you find any errors in the data, you can complain about it via email or you can visit Federal Government Employees Housing Authority office in Islamabad.
Email Address ([email protected])
Office Address (10-Mauve Area, G-10/4, Islamabad)
Watch the latest Technology videos on Our Youtube Channel
Dear users, We are providing you all the latest technology videos related to mobile technology, laptops, education management system, and the financial management system. So, Visit now to our YouTube channel and explore the world of Technology.
Click the YouTube button bellow