Dear Fellows, figuring out the kind of videos you’ll make for your channel. There are several niches or subjects you can make a video about. The easiest way to get started is to take this: YouTube Creator’s course. Made by YouTube itself, the course helps you figure out what niche you should target and what kind of audience you can cater to. So, in this article, I will tell you about How to earn money on YouTube a complete guide.
How to Find a Niche for YouTube
So, There are several different types of niches for YouTube videos. These niches, in particular, stand out among others:
- Let’s play/Gaming videos
- Tech Reviews
- Tutorials/How to’s
- Challenge Videos
- Top 5/10/X lists
However, One of the ways you can figure out a possible niche for your YouTube channel is by heading to the Trending section and seeing what kind of videos are featured there.
So, You’ll notice that most of them fall into the categories listed above with some off-shoots here and there.
So, If your video ends up on the Trending page, you can get guaranteed views and exposure for your channel as well.
How to Market Your Youtube Channel
It’s hard to find the right video on YouTube, especially with over 300 hours of video being uploaded every minute
In this part of the guide, we will explain how to market your YouTube channel.
So, This will help you gain more viewers and subscribers and give your channel much-needed traction.
YouTube also has a helpful course on how to properly advertise your YouTube channel.
However, It contains info about how you can ads for your channel to advertise elsewhere. You can find the course here.
Here’s how you can market your YouTube channel.
- Give your videos attractive titles.
- Add custom thumbnails that viewers would click on.
- Engage more with your viewers through giveaways, contests, etc.
- Use appropriate search keywords from Google.
- Promote your channel by advertising it on your blog, social media, etc.
- Encourage and allow people to embed your videos.
- Create a monthly/weekly/daily series.
- Make Top 5/10/X videos.
How to Monetize Your YouTube Channel
So, If you skipped the rest of the guide to read this part, you’re in luck. In this section, we explain how to earn money from YouTube videos.
There are a number of things you should know first.
However, This will answer some of your questions like “How many subscribers do I need to monetize my channel” or “How can i monetize my YouTube channel”.
Just like when choosing a niche and marketing your channel, YouTube also has a guide to help you enable monetization on your channel. You can find it here.
Enable Monetization on Your Channel
First, you need to enable monetization on your channel. Here’s how you can do it.
- Sign in to your YouTube account.
- Click on the icon at the top right and click “Creator Studio”.
- Click on Channel in the menu on the left, and then click on “Enable” under Monetisation.
4. You’ll be redirected to this page, which shows you how to enable monetisation.
Read the “YouTube Partner Program Terms” to start.
5. After you’re done reading the terms, you’ll need to sign up for an AdSense account.
So, If you already have an account, you can skip this step. A complete guide on how to sign up for an Adsense account is available below.
6. Set you monetisation preferences, you’ll need to tell Google about the type of ads you want to run on your videos etc.
7. Your channel will be reviewed after you reach the 4000 watch hour/1000 subscriber threshhold. This usually takes a week.
8. You’re ready to make some money from YouTube!
There you have it! This is all about How to Earn Money on Youtube – Complete Guide. If you have found this article helpful, then leave a comment below and share it with your friends.
Watch the latest Technology videos on Our Youtube Channel
Dear users, We are providing you all the latest technology videos related to mobile technology, laptops, education management system, and the financial management system.
So, Visit now to our YouTube channel and explore the world of Technology.
Click the YouTube button bellow