Dear Friends, It’s hard to find the right video on YouTube, especially with over 300 hours of video being uploaded every minute. So, In this part of the guide, we will explain how to market your YouTube channel. This will help you gain more viewers and subscribers and give your channel much-needed traction. In this article, I will tell you about How to Market Your Youtube Channel in Pakistan. So, let’s start.
1. Give Your Videos Attractive Titles
- Keep the titles short or medium length. If the title is too long it might not be fully visible in the search results and might get cut off.
- Try not to go overboard with the titles and venture into clickbait territory. That’s when your videos are about something unrelated to the title.
- Another thing to note here is that you can include search keywords like “Biryani” or “How to Make Biryani” in the title..
2. Add Custom Thumbnails That Viewers Would Click On
- A good title and a thumbnail go hand in hand. So, Some YouTubers often include bits about their video title in the thumbnail. This is because most people notice the thumbnail first when they’re looking for a particular video.
- Google recommends the following parameters for custom thumbnails:
- So, It should have a resolution of 1280 x 720 (with a minimum width of 640 pixels).
- Only supported formats should be uploaded like: .JPG, .GIF, .BMP, or .PNG.
- The maximum image size is 2 MB, try to stay below the limit.
- Use a 16:9 aspect ratio image.
3. Use Appropriate Search Keywords From Google To Market Your Youtube Channel
- Most people search for videos either from YouTube directly or from Google. So, You can make use of this by optimizing your video so that it shows up in Google’s search results.
- To start off, go to Google.com and search for something. So, If you see video results for your query, the keywords you used would help you rank your YouTube video.
- However, if you search for “how to make Biryani” you’ll see a video result at the top. So, These are the kind of keywords you should use for your video’s tags and titles to ensure that you rank high in Google search results.
4. Promote Your Channel by Advertising it on Your Blog, Social Media, Etc.
- So, This is the first thing you should do when you start pushing out content on your YouTube channel. People often underestimate this and don’t market their channel enough on their blogs or Facebook/Twitter.
- Your friends and family can help, but your content should be interesting enough in the first place to make them watch it.
- An added bonus is your friends or viewers promoting your video. So, If they find your video helpful and interesting they will recommend it to their friends and family, so on and so forth.
5. Create a Monthly/Weekly/Daily Series To Market Your Youtube Channel in Pakistan
- One of the main reasons people subscribe to channels are weekly/daily episodes or series. However, Consistency is important here as the subject should be the same or at least similar in every video you make for the series.
- One of the most popular morning shows on YouTube, Good Mythical Morning, is known for its daily episodes.
- They have several different segments which they repeat every week or so, including “Will it”, “Fancify” and questionnaire segments where one of the hosts, Rhett, questions the other host, Link, on a specific topic.
There you have it! This is all about how to Market Your Youtube Channel in Pakistan. If you have found this article helpful, then leave a comment below and share it with your friends.
Watch the latest Technology videos on Our Youtube Channel
Dear users, We are providing you all the latest technology videos related to mobile technology, laptops, education management system, and the financial management system.
So, Visit now to our YouTube channel and explore the world of Technology.
Click the YouTube button bellow