Dear Friends, Being a part of today’s world and using the latest technology we all need some privacy and security. So, your existence on internet is not secure in a comfortable way. However, everyone want to make their financial accounts secure from cyber attacks. Yes, it is possible to make your all social media and financial account protected from cyber attacks. This article is all about How To Protect JazzCash And Easypaisa Accounts. So, here is How you can do it.
Easypaisa | How To Protect Easypaisa Accounts
Dear Users, First things first Your PIN is the key to your account.
- Use unique numbers, letters, and special characters in your PIN.
- Do not share or disclose your PIN to anyone.
- Never leave computers unattended when using online banking services!
- Do not forget your PIN.
- If you share your account credentials with anyone, then you’re responsible for all actions taken through your account.
- So, In case of forgetting your PIN, notify Telenor Microfinance Bank helpline and request for PIN update.
However, In terms of typical security, customer data is protected with sophisticated tools that prevent unauthorized access or disclosure.
- The main security feature of the app is a 5-digit MPIN
- MPIN: Used to authenticate and authorize transaction requests
- For different kind of transactions, you’ll be provided with a unique transaction reference number and passcode
- DO NOT set your security code by choosing an MPIN that can be easily guessed (e.g. choosing 12345 as MPIN)
- Do NOT save your MPIN on your phone. Staying active can allow hackers to gain access to your account
- However, Easypaisa sends a log in messages via 3737 to let customers know when they log in. So, Perchance if someone you didn’t authorize is using your account, contact Easypaisa to block services until further action.
- Do business only with companies and partners that you know and trust, especially online.
So, For contacting Easypaisa helpline, call at 043-111-003-737 for any action pertaining to account usage.
JazzCash | How To Protect JazzCash Accounts
So, The following is the points How to Protect JazzCash Accounts:
- Never give out any personal information, including User Names, Passwords, CNIC Number, or Date of Birth.
- Create difficult passwords which include letters, numbers, and symbols.
- Do not use personal information for your user names or passwords.
- Avoid using public computers to access your Internet Banking accounts.
- So, Separate your usernames and passwords for social networks, online banking, e-mail, and online shopping.
- Choose security questions carefully.
Avoid using information obtained by identity thieves, or guessed by someone with knowledge about their intended target.
- Pay attention to the URL that you’re visiting.
Fraudulent websites often create misleading web addresses to trick users into believing something that’s false. This is a common trick that scammers use to fool users to unveil their security keys.
- Avoid saving passwords to any computer.
- Never leave computers unattended when using online banking services.
- Shred/discard unused documents like bank statements, unused cheques, deposit slips, credit card statements, and invoices.
- Do business only with companies that you know and trust, especially online.
- However, Always sign out or log out of password-protected websites – when finished – to prevent unauthorized access.
Simply closing the browser window may not actually end your session
- Keep your personal information private and secure.
- Check your account balance regularly.
- Do not access your account from a public location.
- So, If you suspect suspicious activity, take immediate action.
- Be aware of email messages, for example, from someone unlikely to send an email such as the IRS.
- Do not open the suspicious emails, and do not click on the links.
- However, Try not to use the password auto-save feature on your browser.
- Avoid storing sensitive information on mobile devices.
- Reconcile your bank account on a monthly basis to ensure the legitimacy of all transactions.
- Sign up for text message alerts to automatically receive information about performed transactions.
- So, Never leave computers unattended when using online banking services!
- However, Do business only with companies that you know and trust, especially online.
Well, there you have it guys! This was all about how to protect your JazzCash and Easypaisa Accounts. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment in the section provided below.
See more articles:
|1.||How to Choose the Best HashTags for TikTok|
|2.||How to Use Jazz Drive|
|3.||How to Delete JazzCash Account |Complete Procedure|
Watch the latest Technology videos on Our Youtube Channel
Dear users, We are providing you all the latest technology videos related to mobile technology, laptops, education management system, and the financial management system. So, Visit now to our YouTube channel and explore the world of Technology.
Click the YouTube button bellow