Dear Friends, Today’s generation plays around with a lot of entertainment on the internet, Everyone is constantly uploading and downloading data for future usage. However, most of our generation feel the need to have large data storage which can be accessed anywhere and anytime. However, This article is about How to Use Jazz Drive and cloud storage. Jazz Drive delivers on that need by providing portable storage where you can store all your documents, pictures, music, etc.
So, Due to the increasing demand for online storage Jazz cloud storage or Jazz Drive being one of the best cloud storage provider in Pakistan.
So, Here is How to Use Jazz Drive?
Dear Uasers, To use jazz drive, First, you need to create your account on it. Here’s how it can be done.
- Access the Jazz Drive website
- Click on continue.
- Next up, enter your Jazz number to sign up.
- After that, you will receive a verification code via SMS. So, Enter the code in the given field and click on verify.
- Once the account has been set up, you can start using the Jazz drive.
Note: There are two ways you can use this cloud storage, one via their website and the second is through their mobile app which is available on both Android and iOS.
How to Use Jazz Drive | via Computer
So, the following is the complete procedure Using on your computer.
- Open the Jazz drive website.
- Log in by typing your Jazz number.
- After logging in, you will see the drive home screen.
- You can upload the file you want to store on the cloud through drag and drop or you can click on the upload sign at the top of the screen to store your files on the cloud.
- And In the next step, you will be asked to choose an option like “upload files”, “upload folders”, “view Facebook items”.
- Now, select the file or folder you want to store in the cloud.
- Wait for the upload process to be completed.
- And when the file uploading process completed you can access the files anytime and anywhere you want.
How to Use Jazz Drive | Via Mobile App
Dear Users, You can download the Jazz drive app from Google Play Store and App Store depends upon the device you’re using. However, For the complete method, see the instructions given below.
- Download the mobile app.
- Once downloaded, run the app on your smart device.
- Log in using your Jazz number.
- After you have signed into the app upload the files you want to save in the cloud.
- Tap upload and select the files you want to store.
- So, when the selected files have been uploaded after that you can open them in your account.
Note: Jazz only provides a 1-day free trial, after that, you will be charged Rs 5+tax per day. However, you can cancel the subscription any time you want.
Watch the latest Technology videos on Our Youtube Channel
Dear users, We are providing you all the latest technology videos related to mobile technology, laptops, education management system, and the financial management system. So, Visit now to our YouTube channel and explore the world of Technology.
Click the YouTube button bellow