Dear Friends, The customary prayers of Muslims (Namaz), where physical movements of prayers (Sala’at) have been beautifully summed up with spiritual exercise, result in many surprising health and medicinal benefits. So, Namaz is the prescription from Allah for better health and fitness who offers it regularly. Thus, it is a natural way to keep oneself healthy. However, One can get the benefits of Namaz only if it is offered as they have been ordered by Allah and our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). Namaz (Salaat) should be offered coolly, calmly, religiously, and spiritually to get maximum of its benefits. In this article, I will tell you about the Physical Benefits of (Salah) Prayer. So, let’s start.
1. Health benefits of Ablution/Wudu/Wuzzo
Wudu (Ablution) with water where one washes his hands, face, and feet region leads to preventing germs from the body thus promotes good health. Ablution helps to relax the nervous system and eases tension, stress, and anxiety. So, Washing hands five times a day (excluding washing before dietary intake) before Namaz means an effective way to keep germs away from the body.
2. Namaz is the finest form of meditation
Namaz is one of the best forms of meditation or Dhyan from a Yogic point of view where the person unilaterally surrenders to Allah. However, Meditation is defined as the uninterrupted flow of mind towards a particular object. Namaz is one of the best stress buster and tension reliever modules. So, Namaz (Salaat) is the perfect example of meditation where the performer thinks only and only about Allah. So, it is the Physical Benefits of (Salah) Prayer.
3.Benefits of Ruk’u | Physical Benefits of (Salah) Prayer
The forward bending position of Namaz (Ruk’u) is good for your lower vertebral column. So, It helps to ease your back pain as per Yogic philosophy. However, Doing Ruku properly helps to control backache and vertebral column related diseases. Namaz Ruku is effective in developing flexibility to shoulder, elbow wrist, knees and ankle regions.
4. Benefits of Sajdah | Physical Benefits of (Salah) Prayer
During Sajdah, one sits in Vajrasana, a very important yoga pose from a health point of view. Vajrasana strengthens the thigh and calf muscles. So, It is good for digestion and keeps your spine firm and erect. Sajdah is very beneficial in the proper functioning of the brain, lungs, body muscles, joints, and entire vertebral column. Thus, Sajdah helps to maintain smooth blood to the brain region and also stimulates the master gland pituitary gland as well as the pineal gland.
5. Health benefits of Salaam
Salam is an excellent form of neck and upper vertebra exercise. Namaz’s Salam is the Griva-Sakti-vikasaka (Strengthening the Neck) of Yogic Sukshma Vyayama, which is helpful in loosening the neck joints and also helps to relax the shoulder and upper back muscles. So, Salam helps to refresh all the nerves passes through the neck, thus good in case of headache and contend migraine.
Namaz and physical health benefits
Namaz has multiple many health and fitness benefits. Some of the important physical health benefits are as follow:
- Namaz is one of the important means of health, happiness, and harmony.
- However, Offering regular Namaz keeps one fit and healthy by burning extra calories thereby losing weight. Namaz is one of the effective ways of weight loss as well as to control obesity.
- Namaz stretches your muscles and helps to provide a toned body.
- So, It is good to overcome arthritis as Namaz is good to enhance the flexibility of the body and reduces stiffness.
- Namaz is a good source to balance the Anabolic and Catabolic biochemical processes of the body.
- Namaz is good for the heart, brain, above all for the entire body.
- Standing posture in Namaz (Qiya’m) ensures proper blood flow in the lower portion of the body. It is also good for strengthening the leg muscles.
There you have it! So, This is all about the Physical Benefits of (Salah) Prayer If you have found this article helpful, then leave a comment below and share it with your friends.
See Related Article
Watch the latest Technology videos on Our Youtube Channel
Dear users, We are providing you all the latest technology videos related to mobile technology, laptops, education management system, and the financial management system.
So, Visit now to our YouTube channel and explore the world of Technology.
Click the YouTube button bellow